Utilize your connections and experience to build and manage a network of Celoxis resellers and affiliates. You will be responsible for bringing in new partners and managing them throughout the engagement lifecycle.
The responsibilities include developing channel strategies, partner recruitment, creating partner onboarding programs, managing partnership pipelines and engaging our channel partners.
- Partner Recruitment:
- Strategically identify relevant organisations who are capable to accelerate Celoxis growth into new markets.
- Market segmentation and targeting based on industry, geography and specific area of expertise.
- Approaching the identified companies via email or phone to build potential business alliances.
- Demonstrate the reseller program to prospective distributors and resellers via call and build confidence in them for the program benefits.
- Partner agreements and onboarding:
- Assess the financial and non-financial pros and cons of new partner alliances and creating agreements accordingly.
- Close partnership agreements keeping in mind organisational revenue goals.
- Onboard the newly signed partners, help them understand the product and partner engagement process.
- Partner engagement:
- Create and execute milestone-based engagement plans, set revenue targets and create an ecosystem to help partner achieve those targets.
- Track, report and optimize the performance of partners.
- Identifying issues of the partners, provide the best possible solutions and streamline the partner engagement.
- Collaborate with the partners and take responsibility for the end to end sales pipeline.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years in creating and managing global IT reseller and distributor channel partnerships.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Strong relationship-builder, negotiator and problem solver.
Apply For This Job
Please upload a PDF version of your resume. We will contact you as soon as possible.