Use your relationship management skills to help our existing customers and acquire new ones. You will work with some of the top companies in the world and be their direct point of contact.
- The position will be targets driven and you will be responsible for account management of existing customers, conduct regular followups, ensure timely renewals and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- The focus would be on expanding market share within existing and new accounts.
- Immediate to 30 days
- 1+ years. Preference will be given to B2B selling experience in IT industry having exposure to global markets.
- Graduate in any stream
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in software customer account management.
- Experience handling global customer accounts.
- Must be technically savvy (fair understanding of IT/SaaS industry, typical services, client expectations, how deals are structured)
- General understanding of the market customers & competitors. Ability to keep up with the competitor landscape and be updated with what's new in the Project Management space.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work independently.