Use your communication skills and problem-solving ability to delight thousands of our users from all over the globe. You will work with our co-founders and product specialists in making our product a key component of our customers' business.
- You'll answer challenging product queries of highly qualified customers from all around the world over chat, email, and phone.
- You'll engage in remote web sessions to troubleshoot technical issues at customers' end.
- You'll collaborate with product specialists to find creative solutions to customer business problems.
- You'll follow-up with customers to ensure their issues have been resolved to their satisfaction.
- You'll test the product and report malfunctions.
- You'll absorb pressure and keep calm ☺
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Excellent comprehension skills with the ability to read between the lines.
- Adaptability to work in shifts.
- A positive attitude and empathy.
- Meticulous, systematic and attention to detail.
- Extrasensory perception (ESP) to read customer minds is a plus ☺