Leverage your connections and treasure hunting skills to find the right talent for our open positions. You’ll help us scale up and be the key driver behind our growth story.
- Lateral Recruitment
- Write and post job descriptions, manage responses and screen candidates on job portals.
- Leverage LinkedIn connects to find talent.
- Manage employment agencies and recruiters.
- Find and develop new avenues for attracting talent.
- Fresher Recruitment
- Conduct and manage large scale college placements.
- Leverage social media to attract eligible candidates.
- Candidate Evaluation
- Perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Administer appropriate company assessments.
- Perform reference and background checks.
- Onboarding Employees
- Create offer letters.
- Maintain proper onboarding documentation such as certificates, experience letters, appointment letters, and NDAs.
- Develop and conduct impactful onboarding and induction programs.
- Handle statutory compliances.
- Articulate policies, guidelines, and processes when required.
- Manage attendance data for payroll.
- Broadcast effective employee communication mailers, notices, etc.
- Manage our weekly ‘Fun Friday’ event where the team bonds and has fun.
- 5+ years experience in recruitment.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet search.
- Familiarity with job boards, social media, and recruitment agencies.
- Proven experience conducting personal, phone and video interviews.
- Existing connection with placement officers of prominent colleges in Pune is a plus.