Put your coding skills to the test. We guarantee that you'll not only learn to code better but you'll learn how to become an architect. You'll be responsible for developing new features and maintaining the product frontend. There is no bench. We're a product company and you will be working on a live project.
A Typical Week
- You'll brainstorm with the co-founders to design and develop the UI
- You'll learn about new web technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- You'll help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent training or work experience.
- 1+ years of experience with ReactJS
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Fullstack experience
- Experience with WebSockets, Local Storage, or ES6
- Experience in small startup environments
- Experience designing web sites or applications