Importing via CSV
Celoxis provides you with the ability to import app items (your bugs, risks, etc) in a project from CSV. If you have a Microsoft Excel file, then you can export it in CSV (comma separated values) format and then import it in Celoxis.
To import app items in a project, first click on the project and then click Project Actions ▸ ▸ Import Apps (CSV). For simplicity, we strongly recommend that you import one custom app at a time. So instead of having one file items.csv, you should split that into multiple files like bugs.csv, risks.csv, issues.csv and import them one at a time.Fields supported:
- App – Mandatory field. The app name (e.g. Bug, Risk).
- Name – Mandatory field. A short description.
- State – This should be one of the states you defined for your app. If not present will be defaulted to the first state in the app definition.
- Due Date – YYYY-MM-DD format
- Assigned To – The name, username or email address of the user to whom the item is to be assigned.
- Requestor – The name, username or email address of the requestor whose account is in Celoxis.
- Requestor Email (External) – The email address of the requestor who does not have an account in Celoxis.
- Requestor Name (External) – The name of the requestor who does not have an account in Celoxis.
- Custom Fields – one column per custom field of the app