Getting your Google Client ID
If you wish to upload files from your Google Drive account, you will first need to get a Client ID from Google and enter that into Celoxis. To get your client ID:
- Go to Google Developers Console
- Create a new project and name it Celoxis
- Click: Create credentials > OAuth client ID
- You will be first asked to configure your consent screen. On the configure consent screen, enter Product name as Celoxis
- Enter any other details, you wish and save.
- You will be taken to the Create OAuth client ID screen.
- Choose client as Web application
- Enter name as Celoxis
- Click OK
- You will be shown the Google Client ID
- Enter this value in the Site Settings and Save
- Restart Celoxis.