It goes without saying that the hardware requirements depend on a number of factors like the number for users, their access patterns, the number of tasks in a project, the number of projects, etc. The recommendation here is for an installation of 100 users with average workloads assuming your database is running on a different server.
While not mandatory, we strongly recommend having a dedicated server for Celoxis and not sharing it with other applications. This makes it easy to understand bottlenecks and analyze performance. If you are going to host on AWS then we recommend at least an m5.xlarge instance.
- Processor: A modern server processor like a multi core Xeon processor.
- Memory: Minimum 6 GB. Recommended 8 GB.
- Disk space: 250 MB for the software + about 5 GB for logs + about 1 GB for search indexes + the total size of documents your users will upload — if the average size of an uploaded file is 1 MB, then 100K documents will take about 100 GB which makes a total of about 110 GB.
- Linux, Windows or Mac OS
- Amazon Corretto 11 – Amazon Corretto is a no-cost, multiplatform, production-ready distribution of the Open Java Development Kit (OpenJDK). Corretto comes with long-term support that will include performance enhancements and security fixes. Amazon runs Corretto internally on thousands of production services and Corretto is certified as compatible with the Java SE standard.
- SQL Server 2016 and above, Oracle 11g/12c or Postgresql 10 and above.
- SMTP and IMAP4 supported mail server.