This release brings you the most requested features. They add tremendous value to an already strong offering. We hope you enjoy this release.
- Dashboard Printing: you can print your dashboards to PDF.
- Scheduled Dashboard Reports: you can schedule dashboards.
- Split Tasks: Rescheduling ongoing tasks consumed a lot of clicks. With this functionality you can split a task in seconds. While this is not the "Microsoft Project way" of splitting a task; we think it is much more useful. You can read more about this here.
- Project Recycle Bin: When a project is deleted, it is moved to the recycle bin. You have 30 days to restore it after which it will be permanently deleted.
- Reporting manager can now add work exceptions for his/her reportees.
- Single row per final group: This option has been added to tabular reports where only one row per final group needs to be seen. For example, to view only the latest update for the project. The display is optimized for this scenario.
- Delete User & Client The deactivate/reactivate users and client functionality has been removed. Instead, when users or clients aree deleted, they are moved to the People Recycle Bin. From this bin, you can either permanently delete them, or, restore them if you change your mind. Deleting users and clients does not delete non-private data.
- Scheduled Reports Limit: has been increased to 10.
- Group and Grand Totals are now shown taking into account the entire list in the tabular report rather than what's shown on a page.