In this article, we will talk about Wrike, one of the most popular project management software in the market, along with its best alternatives.
What is Wrike?
Wrike is a task management software that works well with smaller projects that need simple planning, tracking and reporting capabilities. It helps project managers by giving them a robust analytics feature. The app’s global reporting feature can provide a good perspective of what’s happening across all your projects.
Why do you need an alternative to Wrike?
As we all know, Wrike is one of the most popular and easiest project management software available in the market. Wrike works best with startups and small companies, but it is not suitable for large companies, this is the main reason why businesses are searching for Wrike alternatives.
If you are not impressed with what wrike has to offer then no worries, Below is a list of the best and most popular software that offers unique features of their own.
List of Wrike Alternatives
Celoxis is an award-winning, all-in-one project management software tool. It comes packed with good-to-great features not just for small and mid-sized businesses, but also for large enterprises. It’s comprehensive features address the real-world complexities of managing projects across organisations and functions, and it excels at planning, delegation, collaboration, tracking, and reporting with great agility and user-friendliness.
Celoxis has the best team adoption in the marketplace and has been the platform of choice for brands like Rolex, HBO, Tesla, KPMG & University of Washington have been using celoxis successfully for years.
- Track budgets, costs and profits in real-time
- Easily reallocate resources to maintain optimal workloads
- The interface is available in more than half a dozen languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Arabic
Pricing: Celoxis costs $25/user/month for SaaS users and $450/user for on-premise
2. Project Manager.com
Project Manager is a cloud-based project management tool that brings project planning and scheduling features together by offering teams rich collaboration tools. It makes it relatively simple for project managers to create detailed project plans that also incorporate budgets and due dates. This feature makes it easy for the team to see a clear task and track their time to make sure that the project is moving along according to the budget.
Companies like Volvo, Ralph Lauren, Bank of America, use this tool to plan and execute their work.
- Seamless importing and round-tripping of MS project plans, excel files & CSV files
- Attach files and comments to collaborate on tasks
- It allows obtaining a broad vision of any phase of the project, being able to make decisions on time
Pricing: business plan with unlimited features at $25/user/month
Workfront is a platform for enterprise work management. It is the first modern work management platform to adapt all work in one place. There is one central application platform to share ideas, create content, manage complex processes, and help people do their best work.
Companies like Comcast, Dole, Cars.com use this tool to plan and execute their work.
- Share and manage all documents seamlessly for collaboration with others
- Time tracking and real-time metrics give transparency to employees about how they influence the bottom line
- Reports can be customised according to individual users roles and are periodically updated.
Pricing: workfront doesn’t publicly display their prices. Contact them directly for a quote
ProWorkflow is a cloud-based project management and time tracking software that caters to companies of all sizes. API and customizable features let you tailor ProWorkflow for a perfect fit. The dashboard is compact, easy to understand and can handle several projects at the same time. It also provides a timeline and availability tool to help with task scheduling.
Companies like Euphoria Telecom, Australian Unity, Fourth use this tool to plan and execute their work.
- Quoting and invoicing never been simpler
- Convenient mobile application lets you track time, communicate, and complete tasks on the move
- Dashboard for an overview of your workload
Pricing: From $22 month/user for teams
Podio is the collaboration software. It let businesses create custom applications to meet unique business requirements best and preferred workflow without the need for technical skills or development resources. It clearly defines roles and a custom tool fitted to how your team works best will help improve delivery time, effectiveness and relationships.
Companies like Deloitte, Sony, Time Warner Cable use this tool to plan and execute their work.
- Visualised reports to mark the team’s progress
- Automate the sales pipeline, project budget tracking, and more
- File uploads, progress statuses, updates, and comments done in real-time
Pricing: From $24 month/user for the full suite of features
Insightly is a SaaS-based CRM solution. It features integrated project management at every stage of engagement with the customer. It is user-friendly and intuitive tools so it’s easy to invite new users, customise features, and secure data.
Companies like Bloomberg, Sanofi, Bosch use this tool to plan and execute their work.
- Helps you build meaningful relationships
- Track project activity and performance against milestones
- Manage leads, contacts, organisations, partners, vendors and suppliers
Pricing: From $15 month/user for teams
Jira Software is a software development tool used by agile teams to plan, track and release software. The software is designed so Scrum, Kanban, and hybrid models are all successful. It is continuously updated to support the latest trends in software development, Jira helps teams deliver value to customers faster by releasing earlier, more often, and more iteratively.
Companies like Square, ebay, Spotify use this tool to plan and execute their work.
- Centralise your team communication
- Prioritise and discuss your team’s work
- Create user stories and issues, plan sprints
Pricing: Starting from $10/month (up to 10 users) to $300/month for 50 users
ActiveCollab is a project management solution for creative professionals. It offers cloud-based subscription plans or a self-hosting license. The solution helps you organize your projects, tasks and files in one place, so your teams are on the same page right off the bat. This way, you’ll be able to leverage the way you manage projects and see the improvements in your business performance all across the board.
Companies like Honda, Cisco, Renault use this tool to plan and execute their work
- Creating tasks with multiple users and deadlines
- Gantt-like timeline for planning
- A shared team calendar for collaboration
Pricing: From $25/month for cloud version, from $499 for the self-hosted version
GanttPro is an online project management tool based on gantt charts. It is used for personal and team projects from any business and any size. Anyone from the project team can leave comments on tasks, attach files to tasks and get real-time notifications about actions other team members are taking. The nice and intuitive interface and the short learning curve make it much easier for everyone from your team to join a project right away.
Companies like Salesforce, Hubspot, DHL use this tool to plan and execute their work
- Project templates for easy start
- Workload, keep all resources engaged and balanced
- Visualised gantt chart timeline
Pricing: Team plan starts from $7.90 per user/month (billed annually)
Monday.com helps teams plan together efficiently and execute projects that deliver results on time. It assembles and displays progress data logically and understandably, making it possible for all team members to keep track of projects and everyday operations. It has a reputation for being there for users on all occasions, rather than granting assistance to premium users only.
Companies like Wework, Discovery, Carlsberg use this tool to plan and execute their work
- Visual project management and tracking
- A platform you can tailor to your needs
- Devoted to easy collaboration
Pricing: The basic plan starts from $25 per month billed annually
We hope these Wrike alternatives will serve you well. There are lots of options out there, and you should research to make sure you get the most effective tool for the job. Selecting the right tool will help your project drive the best results possible.