This package is designed to get you and your team up and running on Celoxis as quickly as possible. Mainly designed for organizations that need rapid user onboarding.$1,650 - 5 hrs, covered in one week
This program starts with basics & progresses to train teams on key aspects to make sure they derive maximum benefits from all the important capabilities in the system.$2,775 - 8:30 hrs, covered in 2 weeks
This package starts with the basics and later covers the advanced capabilities on offer. This ensures maximum coverage & the best knowledge transfer for your team.$4,250 - 13 hrs, covered in 3 weeks
|Budgeting & Costing||00:50|
|Price (Hours)||$1,650 (5:00)||$2,775 (8:30)||$4,250 (13:00)|
If you want hands-on training in some specific areas instead of going with a package, you can choose modules of your choice.Each module can be scheduled at $350/hour
Got questions about how to use Celoxis for your organization? Our product experts can help you get all the answers.Each Q&A can be scheduled at $250/hour.
The training met the objectives. The team felt much better coming out of this training. The trainers really knew the product well and were able to answer our questions.
I was very pleased with the instructors willingness to listen and answer questions. Very clear on his talking points and kept to teaching pace that was easy to follow. Great Work.
I picked up a lot of hints, and feel that it was a good introduction to those in the room who were new to the concept of project management.
- We require an advance notice of at least two weeks to book a schedule.
- Our training timings depends on your time zone. Please refer to the following table to determine times in your area.
Time Zone Timings San Francisco (U.S.) 8 AM ~ 10 AM New York (U.S.) 8 AM ~ 1 PM London (U.K.) 8 AM ~ 4 PM Paris (France) 10 AM ~ 4 PM Cape Town (S.A.) 10 AM ~ 4 PM India 10 AM ~ 5 PM Singapore 1 PM ~ 6 PM Sydney (Australia) 3 PM ~ 7 PM
- All of our sessions are remotely delivered via a web-conferencing tool like GoToMeeting, Google Meet or Zoom.
- A maximum of 25 logins will be provided for hands-on training. Also, the limit of web-conferencing software clients connected for the training session is 25. However, there is no limit on the number of users viewing a session - for example, multiple users can sit in a conference room and witness the training using a single web-conferencing client.
- Your trainers may include Celoxis-authorized third-party vendors.
- Cancellations and rescheduling requests must be made in writing at least 72 hours prior to the start of a session, otherwise they may be declined, and the training would be considered as provided in the event of a no-show.
- Our sessions may be recorded for quality or internal training purposes. We may not be able to provide you with a recording.
- Training and Q&A hours must be utilized within 6 months of purchase. Any unused hours will expire and are not refundable.
Get Started With Celoxis
Thousands of businesses have chosen Celoxis to power their projects — join the family.