Speed up your learning. Boost adoption.
Celoxis training is designed to help new customers accelerate Celoxis adoption and time to value. Most employees are not fond of software training and find it tedious. Our training, however, is different. We have designed our modules to deliver maximum value in minimum time — no boring lessons, just focused, hands-on training in quick time. Trainings are conducted by a mix of PMP-certified and domain experts with significant industry experience.
Our onboarding packages are structured with a predefined yet flexible plan to speed up your learning process. You can choose from these packages based on your organization’s project management requirements and mandated time to delivery. Alternatively, you can choose to go a-la-carte and design your own package.
This package is designed to get you and your team up and running on Celoxis as quickly as possible. Mainly designed for organizations that need rapid user onboarding.$1,650 - 5 hrs, covered in one week
This program starts with basics & progresses to train teams on key aspects to make sure they derive maximum benefits from all the important capabilities in the system.$2,775 - 8:30 hrs, covered in 2 weeks
This package starts with the basics and later covers the advanced capabilities on offer. This ensures maximum coverage & the best knowledge transfer for your team.$4,250 - 13 hrs, covered in 3 weeks
|Budgeting & Costing||00:50|
|Price (Hours)||$1,650 (5:00)||$2,775 (8:30)||$4,250 (13:00)|
If you want hands-on training in some specific areas instead of going with a package, you can choose modules of your choice.Each module can be scheduled at $350/hour
Got questions about how to use Celoxis for your organization? Our product experts can help you get all the answers.Each Q&A can be scheduled at $250/hour.
The training met the objectives. The team felt much better coming out of this training. The trainers really knew the product well and were able to answer our questions.
I was very pleased with the instructors willingness to listen and answer questions. Very clear on his talking points and kept to teaching pace that was easy to follow. Great Work.
I picked up a lot of hints, and feel that it was a good introduction to those in the room who were new to the concept of project management.
Terms & Conditions
- We require an advance notice of at least two weeks to book a schedule.
- Our training timings depends on your time zone. Please refer to the following table to determine times in your area.
Time Zone Timings San Francisco (U.S.) 8 AM ~ 10 AM New York (U.S.) 8 AM ~ 1 PM London (U.K.) 8 AM ~ 4 PM Paris (France) 10 AM ~ 4 PM Cape Town (S.A.) 10 AM ~ 4 PM India 10 AM ~ 5 PM Singapore 1 PM ~ 6 PM Sydney (Australia) 3 PM ~ 7 PM
- All of our sessions are remotely delivered via a web-conferencing tool like GoToMeeting, Google Meet or Zoom.
- A maximum of 25 logins will be provided for hands-on training. Also, the limit of web-conferencing software clients connected for the training session is 25. However, there is no limit on the number of users viewing a session - for example, multiple users can sit in a conference room and witness the training using a single web-conferencing client.
- Your trainers may include Celoxis-authorized third-party vendors.
- Cancellations and rescheduling requests must be made in writing at least 72 hours prior to the start of a session, otherwise they may be declined, and the training would be considered as provided in the event of a no-show.
- Our sessions may be recorded for quality or internal training purposes. We may not be able to provide you with a recording.
- Training and Q&A hours must be utilized within 6 months of purchase. Any unused hours will expire and are not refundable.
Get Started With Celoxis
Thousands of businesses have chosen Celoxis to power their projects — join the family.