Smartsheet is one of the most popular project management software. It is useful for small and mid-sized businesses. It has a spreadsheet-like interface that offers several tools such as reporting, card view, file sharing and Gantt chart.
However, project managers are always looking for alternatives that are suitable for them in their way.
So, if you are not a big fan of smartsheet, and would like a project management tool with a more fun, engaging look to it, here are 7 fantastic alternatives that you can consider
List of Smartsheet Alternatives
Celoxis is an award-winning, all-in-one project management software tool. It comes packed with good-to-great features not just for small and mid-sized businesses, but also for large enterprises. It’s comprehensive features address the real-world complexities of managing projects across organizations and functions.Iit excels at planning, delegation, collaboration, tracking and reporting with great agility and user-friendliness.
- Build project plans that adapt to real-world conditions
- Quickly reallocate resources to maintain optimal workloads
- Track budgets, costs and profits in real-time
Pricing: Celoxis costs $25/user/month for SaaS users and $450/user for on-premise.
ProofHub is one of the best alternatives to Smartsheet. It is an easy-to-use online task and project management tool designed to help teams improve productivity. Users can generate interactive timelines using ProofHub. Being a strong-standing leader in project management, some users use this tool to collaborate and communicate around shared documents.
- Reporting and tracking project history
- Get clear project insights with dynamic reports
- A Well-designed user interface that helps the team to collaborate more efficiently.
Pricing: Proofhub costs $89/month
Scoro is a powerful all in one solution that combines all the features you might need to manage your business. It includes projects & tasks, quotes, team collaboration, contact management, reporting and billing.
- Allocate billable and non-billable work and see how your team is doing in real-time.
- Create a company-wide contact base, and manage them in a pipeline view for effective communication and billing
- Create budgets for projects and compare these against actual results.
Pricing: Scoro costs $26 /user/month
nTask is a project management software with robust features of task management, nTask is the contender for a smartsheet alternative and makes it to our list. It’s a tool that caters a broad range of professionals with diverse project needs.
- Backup is done automatically and it doesn’t even eat server space
- Meetings Management to effectively execute meetings
- Collaborate in context and keep your team on the same page
Pricing: nTask costs $2.99, Unlimited everything.
Bitrix24 is one of the top Smartsheet alternatives, from communications to tasks and project management. It is a free cloud and open source collaboration platform providing CRM, document management, tasking, time management and project management tools.
- Employee workload management and customer relationship management
- Mapping planner helps you put your ideas there and defines your goals clearly.
- The expense tracking tool will keep a right track of costs made by your employees.
Pricing: Bitrix24 costs from $55.20/month to $159.20/month
Monday.com is a great app to manage your team and projects efficiently. You can customize your workflows and add tools according to your needs. It keeps remote teams closely aligned with its real-time collaboration features.
- A whole list of templates for a variety of uses.
- Kanban boards that give complete visible planning and progress tracking.
- Great tool for collaboration of multiple employees. There is a main board that lists all tasks and projects together.
Pricing: Monday.com costs from $39/month to $79/month
Zoho project management software provides you with all the tools you need to create, collaborate, and communicate with your teams. They offer multiple view options for those who, say for example, who would rather have a kanban view over a more linear list breakdown.
- Use the Gantt chart for a better overview.
- Manage files in the cloud from your tablet or phone
- Zoho Projects can be integrated with other Zoho bundles such as CRM, Finance, and Recruit for better work management.
Pricing: Free plan available, paid plans from $24 user/month
We hope these Smartsheet alternatives will serve you well. There are lots of options out there, and you should research to make sure you get the most effective tool for the job. Selecting the right tool will help your project drive the best results possible. As we are entering into a competitive market, we need to know new techniques for better management.
Which Smartsheet alternative does your team rely on? Give your suggestions in the comments below.